HDS is an utilities will check and lets you known the health of your hard disk. Check the status of your hard disk is very important to ignore any error and data lost in case the hard disk failure.
There are many features of HDS software, you can see at their home page here
- Windows operating system: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server, Windows 2012, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, both 32 and 64 bit versions (where applicable)
- System administrator account (in service mode, it is possible to use without administrator rights and without even user logged in)
- Pentium or compatible CPU
- 32 megabytes of system memory
- 15 megabytes of hard disk space
- One or more hard disk or solid state disk with ATA (IDE or Serial ATA/SATA II), SCSI, SAS, USB interface.
See Hardware compatibility pages for supported hard disk drives, SSD models, disk controllers and external hard disks / enclosures / adapters.
Other type of external disks (IEEE 1394 or used in NAS enclosures and connected via Ethernet) are NOT supported because the hard disk controller chip in the external enclosure does not support the detection of hard disk status (S.M.A.R.T.) information.
Virus scan result:
|Detection ratio:||0 / 51|
|Analysis date:||2014-06-03 21:21:12 UTC ( 7 months, 2 weeks ago )|
Get free version of HDS standard (available for three days only) [time-restrict off=”2015-01-22″]here[/time-restrict]
[time-restrict on=”2015-01-22″]Sorry, the giveaway has been closed[/time-restrict]
You don’t need any license key, the software is activated. Just download and install the software
- hdsentinal license